Monday, December 03, 2007

Visitors Welcome

It's been a while since I last visited the topic of humorous Google searches that brought people to my web log. My most visited post is Casting Call where I asked readers who would play you in the movie about my life. Countless visitors found their way here by way of image searches for Jeremy Piven on John Stockton. The funny thing is, the Google Image Search for John Stockton brings up the image of Jim Caviezel, whom I said would play John Stockton from that time we met when I was nine. My posts on 1980's Entertainment are also still popular with web surfers. Below are some of the more interesting search phrases over the past few months.

(The hyper links are to blog entries that discuss those topics, although usually not in the searcher's intended context.)

1 comment:

Nate said...

I'll bet that this huge list you have compiled will bring even more people to your site. Look at all those popular search terms on this post. Maybe I need to copy this list onto my site just to bring more people in.